In order to ensure a successful commercialisation for RiserSure, six objective points are presented for partners to review at different product development phases. They are demonstrated as follows:
- Conduct prototype site trial (TRL7) and obtain customer feedback to finalise product specification;
Development of the prototype;
Specification document for commercial RiserSure product;
Test plan for RiserSure system installation;
Preliminary business requirement report based on the site trials.
- Complete engineering work to adapt RiserSure into a commercial product
Technical adaptations to meet technical specifications;
Setup and fine-tuning of design;
Integration with software for commercial use.
- To verify the performance of the commercial RiserSure product in the operational environment
Installation and operational testing of the commercial RiserSure system.
- To certify the RiserSure product according to international quality and technical standards
Certification of parts and system;
Documentation of results and final certification;
EN Standards setting.
- Protect Intellectual Property (IP) of RiserSure system and components
IP protection actions.
- To promote and increase market uptake of RiserSure, to disseminate and protect key product features
Developing Investor Ready Business Plan;
Approach Tier 1 customers for market uptake;
Defining additional customers;
Dissemination, Sales and Marketing Plan;
Website and communication material.